|CNC Machinist Career Opportunity - Albuquerque, New Mexico
CNC Machinist Position II – Available for Immediate Hire:
We are looking for a skilled, experienced CNC machinist that can boost the productivity of our machine shop team. A qualified candidate has diverse machine shop skills and is able to work in a fast pace, collaborative, prototyping and production environment.
Using quality machines, automation equipment, and lights-out manufacturing techniques, we maintain a small staff of highly knowledgeable, experienced machinists who can use their skills to maximize the productivity of our machine shop. No one in our shop is simply an “operator”.
Our goals are to (1) maintain a safe and friendly work environment, (2) manufacture quality products, and (3) maximize our machine productivity.
- Minimum of five (5) years prior CNC programming and machining experience.
- Experience reading/interpreting blueprints, must possess a working understanding of GD&T.
- Experience with programming, set up, and operation of CNC mills and other machines.
- Experience with CAM software, MasterCAM preferred.
- Able to use micrometers, gauges, calipers, and dial indicators and perform in-process inspections.
- Can detect machine sounds made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration.
- Responsible for general machine upkeep and preventative maintenance.
- Can operate standard machine shop equipment such as vertical/horizontal bandsaw, grinders, manual lathe, Bridgeport mill.
- Part inspection
- CMM programming and operation
- 5-axis mill, programming and setup
- Lights-out manufacturing
Machines we use:
- HAAS VF-2 Mill with 4th Axis
- HAAS VF-3 Mill
- Mazak QT-20 Lathe
- Mazak QTN-250 MSY Lathe
- Zeiss Contura CMM
- Mitutoyo Optical Comparator
Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly Wage
- BDBS Health Care
- Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation & holidays
How To Apply:
Does this sounds like a position for you? Well-qualified individuals are invited to apply by sending an email message with your attached resume. Salary details being open and negotiable, benefits include health care, vision, and dental along with sick leave, vacation, and holiday pay. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By Regular Mail To:
Ideal Vacuum Products
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 872-0037
Fax: (505) 872-9001
|return to JOBS page