Ideal Vacuum is a New Mexico based distributor of scientific and industrial vacuum equipment with pumping technologies, such as, rotary vane, dry scroll, dry semiconductor, Root’s blowers, turbomolecular, diffusion, rotary piston, and multi-roots dry pumps along with vacuum pressure measurement, vacuum fittings, hardware, supplies, and vacuum pump product accessories since 2001. We are looking for a vacuum products outside sales representative to support and expand our growing vacuum products business. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that has the desire and commitment to develop and maintain a scientific & industrial sales territory. This position is available for California.
This position will focus on working directly with inside sales and service department management to build a close relationship with our customers. Our goals are to have our outside sales team contact customers soon after an order or a quotation request, offer to meet with them and discuss supporting equipment acquisition, installation, and other needs for future and current vacuum products. Our outside sales team should respond quickly to leads, as well as generate new business, making a schedule to stop by and visit customers when they are in their area. This level of support and commitment will help build a long lasting relationship with our customers.
Many of our California customers work in secure laboratories, e.g., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBL), Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) - NASA, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) and others. This position will require maintaining a visitors badge for site visits and authorized access to LBL, LLNL, JPL, and SNL, their buildings and facilities in accordance with security requirements for these secure laboratories. Applicants for this position should be a U.S. citizen and meet security requirements.
About Ideal Vacuum
Ideal Vacuum continues to be the leader in scientific & industrial vacuum pump and accessories distribution in New Mexico and Colorado. We stock over 2 million dollars in new vacuum pumps, pressure measurement, and vacuum fittings at our Albuquerque, New Mexico warehouse location. We focus on shipping orders quickly, as soon as possible, in most cases our orders ship same day as the order is placed. We want to project and foster fast customer responses to all quotations, questions, along with order deliveries. Our products are supplied by top selling vacuum equipment manufacturers, such as, Alcatel Adixen, Agilent Varian, Edwards, Inficon, Iwata Anesta, KNF Neuberger, Oerlikon Leybold, Pfeiffer, Stokes, Vacuubrand, Welch, and others. These manufacturers, provide the equipment and support that is the absolute best available in the marketplace today. We match these quality products with engineering, design expertise, installation experience and quality service to keep our customers equipment running properly for years. Ideal Vacuum operates a full service center, we are committed and constantly strive to achieve a higher level of service excellence.
- Scientific & industrial vacuum pump and/or vacuum pump experience is preferred
- Must be an organized, motivated, self-starter
- Must be mechanically minded, interested in “how things work”, and how to apply our products to customer’s processes
- Respond to leads, as well as generate new business
- Requires strong verbal, written, and computer skills in Microsoft Office & email
- Respond to technical issues, coordinate and oversee resolution of problems
- Work with inside sales and service department management
- Learn our products and offer field technical support for them
- Travel throughout California to visit with customers
- Set office hours to quote and follow up with customers
- Be able to manage your own time well, so that you follow up with customers quick as required
- Earnings are paid on salary plus commission basis, details are open and negotiable
- Paid monthly travel expenses, hotel fees, & meals
- Paid company cell phone & laptop
- Company car provided or reimbursement of mileage at per diem rates (GSA)
- BCBS Health Care
- Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Relocation compensation is available
How To Apply:
Does this sounds like a position for you? Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. Visit our careers web site
for other career opportunities. All resume submissions will be treated confidentially and with discretion. Please send your current resume CV and details of current salary package to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By Regular Mail To:
Ideal Vacuum Products
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 872-0037
Fax: (505) 872-9001