Ideal Vacuum Products is an excellent place to work! We are located in Albuquerque New Mexico near the Sandia Mountains which rises to the summit of Sandia Crest at 9,702 ft and the historical Rio Grande River flows through the city, north to south. Our office and service department are located just north of the Big-I interchange just off I-25 and Jefferson. We invite you to apply for this position today!
We are excited to announce we are currently accepting resumes for inside rotary piston vacuum pump mechanics to join our vacuum pump service department. We are seeking rotary piston vacuum pump mechanics that have service experience with either or Edwards-Stokes, Kinney, Oerlikon Leybold, and Stokes rotary piston vacuum pumps. Candidates must have past experience working with and servicing rotary piston vacuum pumps; including rebuild pump services, bearing replacements, O-rings, seals, sleeves, pistons, pins, gaskets, valves, and other replacement items. We are seeking candidates that have experience rebuilding rotary piston vacuum pumps in one or more of the following areas:
Kinney Tuthill Models:
Oerlikon Leybold Models:
- Full-Time employment as a mechanic\technician in our newly remodeled service department
- Disassemble and clean pumps in our decon room
- Rebuilding rotary piston vacuum pumps, install rebuild kits, and replacement parts; all bearings, O-rings, seals, gaskets, valves, pistons & pins (when required).
- Testing assembled pumps module to meet quality control, helium leak tested, vacuum pressure, motor current, sound and vibrations.
- Record final test and results in service department software.
- Release pump to inventory or shipping department.
- Follow up with customers by telephone or email to assist with start-up questions.
- Trouble shootings technical failure issues by telephone and email
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work full-time M-F 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have positive attitude, be self-motivated and a Team Player
- NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL – random drug and alcohol testing is required.
- Sales, service department operations, business development, vacuum equipment, scientific and or engineering background
- A good candidate must be hardworking, eager, have an eye for details, ability to follow instructions, not afraid to get dirty.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral skills, including a professional demeanor.
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- Mechanically inclined with well-rounded machinery background
- BCBS Health Care
- Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Relocation compensation is available
How To Apply:
Does this sounds like a position for you? Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our careers web site for other career opportunities. All resume submissions will be treated confidentially and with discretion. Please send your current resume CV and details of current salary package to the email: email@example.com
or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By regular mail to:
Ideal Vacuum Products
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 872-0037
Fax: (505) 872-9001