|SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
Most of our sales inquiries are over the phone and via e-mail. Individual must be polite, pleasant and have good phone etiquette, in our company
customer service is our number one priority. The candidate must excel at oral and written communications, be willing to learn and multitask daily.
The person hired for this position will work very closely with Sales Manager contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is an entry level position with great opportunity for future advancement. Only enthusiastic sales oriented people with a sales background must apply. Full-Time Only.
- At least 1 year sales experience.
- Must have strong customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative background
- Computer Literate
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office
- Must be on time every day
- Willing to work between 8-5 Monday through Friday
- Must have excellent driving record
- Must have your own transportation
- NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL – random drug and alcohol testing is required.
- Personable, friendly and comfortable assisting customers on the phone
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a Team Player
- Most have a strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be hardworking and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have initiative in thinking of ways to improve current processes that will help the company
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be comfortable working under pressure
Daily Tasks Includes:
- Answering phone calls and assisting customers on their inquiries regarding our products
- Searching our website with ease and on a fast pace to be able to assist our customers right away with their inquiries
- Replying to customer’s inquiries via phone or email on a timely manner
- Preparing detailed product quotations and emailing them to our customers
- Continuously following-up quotations sent out to customers
- Continuously updating customers on our products and services web ads via email
- Sales order data entry into our sales and inventory management system – we use ACCTivate Sales and Inventory Management System
- Sending out sales order confirmation to our customers every time we enter orders in our sales and inventory management system
- Process credit applications of customers who wish to apply a Net30 terms with us
- Complete our vendor/supplier application for companies requesting for our information to set us up as their supplier
- Coordinate with our suppliers for status update of our purchase orders and request for quotation which includes part numbers, pricing, availability and lead-time
- Filing sales documents including sales orders and quotations for easy access to all personnel
If you feel that you meet these requirements and that you would like to apply for this position,
please copy the questions below and answer them the best of your ability.
1. Briefly describe your previous sales experience.
2. What is Excellent Customer Service mean to you?
3. What qualities make a sales person successful?
4. What information do you think should go into a good quotation?
5. What requirements do you need from a customer who wants to setup credit terms with the company?
6. Why do you think we need to send out sales order confirmation to customer?
7 What information do you need to make a UPS Bill of Lading?
8. How would you handle unsatisfied customers?
9. What information goes into setting up a customer account?
10. Why do you think Team Work is important?
How To Apply:
Along with this questionnaire, send your resume to the email: email@example.com
or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By regular mail to:
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87109
Resumes must be submited first, we will not accept applications or walk-in applicants. We will review resumes and we'll contact qualified candidates.
|return to JOBS page