|ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
We are looking for a hard working person to be employed to assist in the administrative duties of in the office of Ideal Vacuum Products.
We are seeking a creative individual who will enjoy working in a small business type environment whose efforts are fueled by the success of a difficult task.
The person hired for this position will work closely with management to accomplish daily objectives. This is an entry level position with great opportunity for future advancement.
This is an entry level position. Pay starts at $14.00 to $15.00 per hour
Full-Time Only - 45 hours per week typical. From 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
Daily Tasks Include:
- Answering the telephone and talking to customers
- Writing product quotations and emailing them to our customers
- Writing customer support emails
- Sales data entry into our sales and inventory management system - Acctivate Sales & Inventory Management Software
- Prepare and issue vendor purchase orders to replace stocked inventory that is sold
- Key vendor bills into our system for payment by our Accounts Payable department
- Maintain documentation and paper work in our file cabinets
- Process credit applications to establish net 30 terms for our customers
- Follow up on past due invoices in our Accounts Receivable A/R Aging Report
- Process reports in our Quickbooks accounting system
- Complete customer account setup forms; W9, etc.
- Set up NTTC Non-Taxable Transaction Certificates for customers who resale our products
- Key new products into our Sales and Inventory Management software
- Set up new vendors in our Quickbooks company file
- Excellent Verbal & Written skills
- Friendly and comfortable speaking on the telephone
- Able to understand complicated machinery topics
- Good general computer skills
- Able to write well formatted emails for communication to our customers
- General understanding of Quickbooks Accounting software
- Able to maintain paper work in file cabinets
- Able to key data entry without allowing errors to be entered
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Able to follow leadership and be a team player
- Self motivated and able to work independently until a task is completed
- Must be a hard worker and like to be productive
- Able to stay focused on the important goals for the day
- Must be on time to work (NO Exceptions)
- Must be able to use office equipment, fax, copier, printers, computers, etc
- Must be able to maintain a professional conversation over the telephone
- Must be able to work alone and stay on task to meet deadlines
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office
Please Read Carefully:
- No drugs or alcohol Tolerance - Random drug and alcohol testing required
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must be self-motivated
- Hard working and have a positive work attitude
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be able to follow written directions
- Must have a good work record
- Must be on time every day (no exception!)
- Must be comfortable working on difficult jobs
If you feel that you meet these requirements and that you would like to apply for this position,
please copy the questions below and answer them the best of your ability.
Questionnaire/Email Interview Ideal Vacuum Products
1. Please tell us about your experience with QuickBooks software
2. Briefly describe what you feel is excellent customer service.
3. What components go into a good quotation?
4. What information do you need to make a UPS label and Bill of Lading?
5. What components go into invoicing a customer?
6. In QuickBooks, what is the list of inventory called?
7. What components go into setting up a customer account?
8. Are you able to work M-F 8-5:30?
9. Do you have reliable transportation to and from work everyday?
10. What other commitments do you have that would hinder you from performing?
11. What is the dollar amount per hour that you need?
12. Tell us why you think this is the job for you.
13. What information is needed to set up a new product into a basic
How To Apply:
Along with this questionnaire, send your resume to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By regular mail to:
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87109
Resumes must be emailed or faxed first, we will not accept applications or walk-in applicants. We will review resumes
and we'll contact qualified candidates.
We appreciate your interest in our position in Ideal Vacuum Products LLC, and we wish you success in your endeavors.
|return to JOBS page